How To Make Christmas Chocolate Strawberries
Ho! Ho! Ho! Red, White and Green - Yes it's Christmas Chocolate Strawberries! Christmas is my favourite time of year. All that decorating and Christmas baking, I just love it. Last year in my endless quest to bring Christmas colour to my table I discovered the joy of making Christmas chocolate covered strawberries.
By taking advantage of their fabulous red colour it is easy to co-ordinate your table decor. There is an endless array of baking sprinkles that you can use.
- They look fabulous piled high on a dessert table.
- They are a hit served with a glass of champagne - Cheers!
- They quickly become unique place card settings for your Christmas guests.
- How about a fabulous Christmas hostess gift.
- Handmade Christmas gifts for your childrens teachers.
- A delicious gift for the person who has everything. A handmade gift says more than anything money can buy.
To make these christmas strawberries is easy. My advice to you is to be organised and do one stage at a time.
Please read my How To Make Chocolate Covered Strawberries page. This is where I explain:
- tips and techiques for making chocolate covered strawberries.
- how to melt chocolate.
- how to dip strawberries.
- plus other ideas for chocolate covered strawberries.
Now that you know how to make chocolate strawberries just let your imagination go!
Either make chocolate strawberries all in one theme or a platter of mixed and watch everyone trying to decide which to have first.
White chocolate is easily tinted with food grade colours. A paste variety will give you a more intense colour.
From my own experience everyone will be impressed at your efforts. Your Christmas chocolate strawberries will have that WOW! factor.
Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to you all.
I have added even more strawberry ideas for this Christmas season. Santa, Rudolph and Snowman strawberries are so adorable. How to make them all is on this page.
Do you need more inspiration for chocolate Christmas ideas? Christmas Chocolate is where I have pulled together my chocolate Christmas recipes for this season. These chocolate Christmas trees not only look great but you get to eat them to!
Would you like more inspirational ideas for Chocolate Covered Strawberries? Click here to find ideas for Valentines, Tuxedo and more.